[lac-discuss-en] We agree with Sergio Salinas

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 14 21:27:59 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: We agree with Sergio Salinas
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Djame understand. We're talking about According level domain names.
 CcTLDs and gTLDs and other ESTN using. As here in Brazil there,
 For example: @ .... bb.br for banks in Brazil. I think that not allowing
 dems with the respective negotiation with the owner of the two
 characters, be different do that already occurs. Denying treatment is to have a
 diverse groups in the dispute will market the same market, which does not
 seems fair.
 To me this is not the same as having .amazon or .patagonia and if so
 same as having - and we or even our passes answered -
 amazon.com or patagonia.com
 It's a matter of being fair and have the same rule to all. O my view
 obrigamos all who already use 2 characters ascii to cancel these
 According level names.
 I appreciate if I am convinced of the contrary
 Hugs

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj