[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ICANN LAC / em / in Youtube

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 04:34:16 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: ICANN LAC / em / in Youtube
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 FYI,
 Thank you Alexandra!

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Alexandra Dans <alexandra.dans at icann.org>
 Date: August 13, 2014, 15:44
 Subject: [LAC / COMMS] ICANN LAC / em / in Youtube
 To: &quot;lac-comms-plan at icann.org&quot; <lac-comms-plan at icann.org>

 Dear Friends,

 We wanted to announce that we now have a space for Youtube
 and videos for the region.
 They are in different languages \u200b\u200b(Spanish, portuguse
 english).

 http://goo.gl/Wt1QJe

 Sintanse free to share!

 ---

 Prezados friends

 Whether we want to announce that temos agora um Espao no Youtube for Videorecorders gives e
 for a royal.
 This em different languages \u200b\u200b(Inglês, Portuguse english).

 http://goo.gl/Wt1QJe

 To Compartilhar!

 ---

 Dear friends,

 We wanted to let you know That we now have a space on Youtube for videos
 from and for the region.
 They are in different languages \u200b\u200b(Spanish, Portuguese and Inglés).

 http://goo.gl/Wt1QJe

 Feel free to share!

 --------------------------
 Alexandra Dans
 alexandra.dans at icann.org
 alexdansopina
 Communications Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean
 The House Latinoamrica Internet and the Caribbean
 Rambla Republic of Mexico 6125
 Montevideo, 11400
 Uruguay
 ICANN