[lac-discuss-en] q = utf-8 VOTES = C3 = utf-8 B3n_Consulta_sobre_Memorando == q = _de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC????

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:27:10 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: q = utf-8 VOTES = C3 = utf-8 B3n_Consulta_sobre_Memorando == q = _de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC????
 From: cveraq at gmail.com

 Dear all:

 An equal attention about this topic:

 1. I think if we vote.
 Two. I think we should do it with one scope and specific objectives on an agreement not blank or vote for an agreement whose content then approve (and deliver what we asked Jose Arce to decide yes or no then work content)

 So we have two choices: vote on a specific proposal for MOU (Alejandro) As we see this taking us this time, we can draw general lines and vote when you have. The other option is to change the question and vote immediately (Jos, Sylvia, Alberto, Carlos Dionisio) propose that in the latter case the question is changed and either:

> Su ALS está de acuerdo en firmar un Memorando de Entendimiento, CUYO CONTENIDO SEA APROBADO POR ESTA ASAMBLEA, con LACNIC?

 Carlos Vera Quintana
 0988141143
 Sgueme @ cveraq