[lac-discuss-en] =? Gb2312? B? UmVxaXNpdG9zIHBhcmEgZGlzY3Vzaaiubg == =

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 00:59:33 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Gb2312? B? UmVxaXNpdG9zIHBhcmEgZGlzY3Vzaaiubg == =
 From: cveraq at gmail.com

 Excellent contributions.

 Aadira:

 - An analysis to handle the relative weight of the votes of the ALS habilitaciny according to the presence of the same vote.

 That is to say that non participacino presence of ALS not generate the redistribution of the relative weight of the vote so that no afectnegativamente to ALS if Actan

 - Mechanisms to promote candidates and clarify new experience and language requirements.

 - Analysis of mechanisms to promote the necessary balance of the passes and ALS in the charges, which fosters new presences and a necessary rotation (mandatory?) That may lead to improve the quality of the relationship in the permanent evitndonos THIN confrontations charges and election issues.

 - Accountability mechanisms permanently and concurrent with decisions that are the responsibility of our representatives

 Carlos Vera Quintana
 0988141143