[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Reqisitos_para_discusi = F3n? =

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Sat Jun 29 00:12:06 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Reqisitos_para_discusi = F3n? =
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 Josy Dear Sylvia, we talked this issue many times and have not
 still proposed the discussion.
 I propose these simple conditions to be discussed on the list,
 the way you have.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 Requirements arising from ALS applications LACRALO to different
 LACRALO charges, ALAC and ICANN,
 - ALS to which the applicant belongs, participated deberhaber
 active at least 70% of meetings in the last year LACRALO
 preceding the date of the respective choice.
 - The active deberhaber applicant at least
 70% LARALO meetings in the last year prior to the date of the
 respective choice, and at least two webinars also within the last
 year.

 Requirements for the ratings of the different positions of the previous paragraph.
 - For an ALS can vote for any of the charges
 aforementioned, active deberhaber at least 70% of the
 LARALO meetings in the last year before the date of the respective
 choice.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/15b4fd1f77.html