[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Natalia dial-out confirmed / ALAC call in March 2013

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Tue Mar 26 21:13:30 UTC 2013

Indeed, it is good to see more participation from LACRALO in today's ALAC call.

There is the Beginner's Guide to Participating in At-Large:
http://www.icann.org/en/about/learning/beginners-guides/participating-at-large-beginners-guide-06mar12-en.pdf
http://www.icann.org/es/about/learning/beginners-guides/participating-at-large-beginners-guide-06mar12-es.pdf

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand