[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Natalia dial-out confirmed / ALAC call in March 2013

Natalia Enciso natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:02:36 UTC 2013

Thank you Olivier. I was also happy to see more participants from LACRALO
in this ALAC call and previous WG calls.
I think this shows the interest that the RALO has in participating and
learning more about policies.
It also might be a consequence of the capacity building calls that we have
been having since Costa Rica.

I know, there are still more work to be done to increase the policies
production from the Region and we are working on that.

IMHO, it would be very useful to have some kind of a guide about what are
the tools and mechanisim we have at our dispossal  to work with policies.
What are the options to make our voice heard, being it through ALAC,
LACRALO, individually or in other WG. Some kind of a road map.

Thank you again for your word of support to the Ralo.

Natalia