[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Fwd = 3A_Natalia_de_marcaci = F3n_de_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Salida_confirmada_/_ALAC_llamar_marzo_2013? =

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Tue Mar 26 17:32:27 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Fwd = 3A_Natalia_de_marcaci = F3n_de_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Salida_confirmada_/_ALAC_llamar_marzo_2013? =
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 Dear Josy LACRALO companions in today's call and also in the
 previous mail, ALAC President asks collaboration. As
 participde such call, I do agree on a particular topic.

 He asks us to elevate us and then discuss our findings. The
 theme is "At-Large ALAC new metrics gTLD space Task Force Report
 work "and the link to the first draft is as follows:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALAC+New+gTLD+Metrics+T
 ask + Force + Report + Workspace

 To be a coordinated effort, I suggest that we take until Monday
 a week next scheduled to read, access included existing comments,
 and via mail intercabiemos reviews, to send a conclusin the
 Friday, April 5th.

 This procedure does not remove the possibility that whoever it
 individually in this document does.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto