[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3F_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Confusi? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-= 5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5Fla = 3F_ 5FRegi_ = 3D =? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n 3F_ = 3D =? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Aug 19 16:47:31 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3F_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Confusi? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-= 5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5Fla = 3F_ 5FRegi_ = 3D =? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n 3F_ = 3D =? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Roosvelt
 Alberto

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of
 rok at bango.org.bb
 Posted on: Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:36 pm
 To lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3F_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q =
 3F_Confusi? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-= 5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5Fla
 = 3F_ 5FRegi_ = 3D =? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q =
 3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n 3F_ = 3D =? =

 [[- Translated text (in -> s) -]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q?= 3D = 3F_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Confusi? ==
 Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-= 5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5Fla = 5FRegi_ = 3D
 = 3F_? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n
 3F_ = 3D =? =
 From: rok at bango.org.bb

 Sorry Alberto, I have not written anything offensive. Therefore, it must be
 translation. Again, I did not write anything offensive.

 South Korea

 3F_Confusi? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-= 5FClarF3n = 5Fde =
 5Fla
 = 3F_ 5FRegi_ = 3D =? Iso ==-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q =
 3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n 3F_ = 3D =? =

 [[- Text Translation An (en -> en) -]]

 Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-= 5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5FRegi_ = 3D 5Fla
 =

 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Please can someone translate inglsa Rok, to stop
 no offense?
 Rok, can reduce your feedback please speechless
 offensive? Do not know the right way, without offending? If you do not know
 do not deberhacer ...

 Alberto Soto