[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] (sin asunto)

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Aug 5 14:06:03 UTC 2011

Oh - I thought u were referring to the email about la vs caribbean.
Otherwise, there's no evidence that Carlton made any decisions, he
complained publicly. Maybe others did so privately. Jose & Dev made the
decision as far as i know. Not Carlton.  I doubt he "ran" anything.
But they did send an email last night explaining, so I hope everything is
clear. Just to wait on ALAC now.