[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] (sin asunto)

Andrés Piazza andrespiazza at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:15:30 UTC 2011

Dear All,

My humble perception is that now the situation is clear. Carlton´s
contribution is always important, and it was this time too. Currently,
Carlos Vera - despite hi dissagreed with the procedure- is not making any
institutional complaint. I really cellebrate his last email to the list.

This morning, the new chair, José Arce, gave a perfectly suitable
explanation of how LACRALO´s procedure worked.

We can now go back to our business.

Andrés

*Andrés Piazza*
www.andrespiazza.com