[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] (sin asunto)

José Ovidio Salgueiro salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:42:36 UTC 2011

I agree that everyone has the right to ask for anything, but that doesn´t
grant the right do comply. I can´t understand why is Carlton running this
matter and not the RALO authorities. They haven´t said a word

For thing like this is that people think what they think about our
institution.

To reopen this voting process in unfair especaily if there was no discussion
whatsoever to do it, it was just one peopel request. This is not against any
of the candidates who I respect both

José

--

José Ovidio Salgueiro A.