[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Los_pr = EF = BF = BDximos_pasos_con_respect? =? Utf-8? Q? O_a_nombramiento_de_presidente_de_LACRALO? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Jul 27 12:35:52 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Los_pr = EF = BF = BDximos_pasos_con_respect? =? Utf-8? Q? O_a_nombramiento_de_presidente_de_LACRALO? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dev Estina not understand this, as on other occasions has
 proclaimed a charge without being "hailed" by the majority.
 I remember several choices including its first nomination
 secretary did not include this type of procedure.
 You continue to innovate on procedures in the LACRALO, without
 consult with anyone, and that is wrong.
 You should have asked for our monthly meeting or in its effect to the
 list to see our view that we should do and define this
 between four walls.
 I am in favor of Jose Arce for the period culminating
 organization began its mate Andres Piazza.
 Best Regards

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a4467c31be.html