[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Votaci = F3n_de_la_Declaraci = F3n_de? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? L_ALAC_sobre_la_pol = EDtica_de_WHOIS? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Jul 27 13:06:46 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Votaci = F3n_de_la_Declaraci = F3n_de? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? L_ALAC_sobre_la_pol = EDtica_de_WHOIS? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear fellow LACRALO:
 The President of the ALAC, Olivier Crépin-Leblond has pedidoiniciar a
 vote five days of the ALAC on the Declaration of
 ALAC WHOIS policy, Equipment Review - Discussion Paper.
 ALAC members have received an email with our
 voting credentials.

 The question to be voted shall be:

 * Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on
 WHOIS Policy Review Team discussion paper for
 communication with the relevant public
 you think of this process? *

 With possible answers:
 * Yes
 no
 * refrain

 Invite you to review the Declaration of ALAC Review Team
 WHOIS policy.
 The discussion paper is here:  https://community.icann.org/x/boFCAQ
 (Unfortunately only in English).
 As usual, the two ALAC Members will be waiting for their
 comments before casting our vote in any of the three
 possibilities the system gives us.
 The vote will remain open until Monday, August 1, 2011, 23:59 UTC.
 Best regards!

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ec0c8486ac.html