[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? FW = 3A_NARALO_sobre_la_participaci? = =? Utf-8? Q? = EF = BF = BDn_de_la_ELA? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jun 9 15:23:54 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? FW = 3A_NARALO_sobre_la_participaci? = =? Utf-8? Q? = EF = BF = BDn_de_la_ELA? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Carlton: It's close to what we have been discussing in the group
 not working?

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, each time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7bde8d3aa6.html