[lac-discuss-en] FW: NARALO on Participation of ALS

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:45:15 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The issue of how to deal with inactive ALSes will be discussed at the
RALO Secetariat's meeting on Wednesday, 22 June 2010 11:00 - 12:30
local Singapore time.
For information, here are:

EURALO's document on dealing with inactive ALSes
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/877052/LACRALO-participation-involvement-clauses/EURALO_Decertification-Procedure.pdf

LACRALO status document on dealing with inactive ALSes: (updated with
background info)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/877052/LACRALO-participation-involvement-clauses/LACRALO-Status-update-on-LACRALO-participation-involvement.pdf

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh