[lac-discuss-en] Role of Secretariat to publicize the Work of a LACRALO WG

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:37:49 UTC 2011

Well said Carlton. I would also like to add that the information that Dev provided was based on the discussions held during the LACRALO conference call in April. I chaired that meeting and some of us had expressed some concern that seemed to be no progress in terms of establishing specific criteria for the measurement of the activity (or inactivity) of an ALS. Dev's document is a reflection of the ideas that were suggested and discussed. I would have imagined that first and foremost this document would have been viewed as a positive input for the work of the WG.

Lance Hinds
Chief Executive
The BrainStreet Group
www.brainstreetgroup.com