[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_LACRALO_lista_de_marcaci? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_de_salida_/_por_favor = 2C_actualice_sus_n = Famer? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Os_de_contacto? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri May 20 01:19:54 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_LACRALO_lista_de_marcaci? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_de_salida_/_por_favor = 2C_actualice_sus_n = Famer? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Os_de_contacto? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear fellow LACRALO;
 Vanda Scartezini me and, we deeply regret not being able to participate in the
 teleconference today as we were at an event organized by Nexti and
 Brazilian surfer on the occasion of World Day of the Internet. "Sustentabilidade
 TI em "
 Listen to the audio so it is available.
 A thousand apologies
 Regards,