[lac-discuss-en] JAS

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Mar 1 12:53:59 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: JAS
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions of the LACRALO:

In today to 23,59 UTC, overcomes the time that we have
representatives of the region to declare to us by means of our vote
on the final conclusion of the work group JAS.
In some parameters are determined or directives you specify like
determination of criteriospara the concession of ayudapara
organizations who ask for a New GTLD, this process is not
definitive since the Board encourages to the work group JAS andothers
interested parts to continue with its works.

Particularly I consider that we must vote that "IF" since this is
concluded process that not this and in which one is due to continue working
deeply.
For that they need to deepen on the subject they can enter a
this Link (moan that single east in language ingles)

to https://community.icann.org/display/alacdocs/Proposed+Revised+ALAC+JAS+Character

I wait for commentaries and suggestions on the matter
Greeting Warm

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/819b2579cb.html