[lac-discuss-en] in the translations

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Nov 23 02:48:20 UTC 2010

Yes, and that is why I support the ICANN staff's idea to look for a better
tool, Google translate or whatever. But I need the translation, as do
others, and so I will not support losing it.
No way should this become a no translation list, where I cannot read 60% of
the emails and others cannot read the other %.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )