[lac-discuss-en] candidates to board Icann

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:18:24 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: candidates to board Icann
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Colleagues and Friends

In summary and if entendi well, we have in mind two proposals in the same one
line of participation that is translated in:

1. That one discusses in the list the values of the candidates and their proposals
in order to contribute with criteria to our representatives on like voting.

2. The mechanism for this aim podria initially to be discussed in this
list and sets out a process of internal voting to even see
tendency of the ALS of the region.

If we agree we can begin to contribute?

Greetings

Carlos Side