[lac-discuss-en] in the translations

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Mon Nov 22 16:48:44 UTC 2010

I agree with the idea of ICANN staff to find a better translation programme.
I do still hold to my point that a bad translation is far better than trying
to read it myself with rudimentary spanish, or to miss out entirely.
Any inconsistencies or misunderstandings have usually been cleared up easily
after some more discussion, at least in the years I have been on the lists.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )