[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Voting Director AT Large

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Nov 15 16:25:14 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: HEAD OF CATTLE: Voting Director AT Large
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear Vanda, I agree with your point of view.

It wanted to do emphasis, following your glance, of the importance that
it has the fact to defend the points of view of the end users
of Internet, without average inks nor repairs.

It is matter that who assumes in this position she has constantly in whatever
the recommendations that arise from ALAC and therefore also of the THIN ones.

We are being good protagonists of and new airs in ICANN, and this
we cannot fail to take advantage of it.

I believe that the Board can have a very enriching experience
sharing and debating in a plural scope of the point of view of
users.

This, without doubt, is going to result in benefit of ALL.

A very great greeting

Sergio Saline I carry
President
Argentina Internaut
Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet
to http://internauta.org.ar
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar
skype:internautaargentina
talk:salinasporto at gmail.com
MSN:salinasporto at hotmail.com
TeL:+54 9 223 (15) 5 215819

The 15/11/2010 12:10 p.m., Vanda UOL wrote: > Nothing else to speak on both additional candidates. Non already is inside > of the voting roll. I still hope, for the ALAC good, that > winning de facto has conditions for participating in the Board. Be a person > very balanced, with disposition for the work and knowledge > excellent of all the subjects of ICANN. That she is also an able person > to express its thoughts of form clear and to make friends between those of > Staff and that is convincing in their principles in defesa of ALAC. > an elect one that non counts on the appreciation of baord will be very desgastante > for ALAC and a deservicio for our group. Those that they have > responsibility to vote that infórmense best the possible thing to vote in favor > of ALAC. > Hugs to all > Vanda Scartezini > Pole Consulting Associados > IT Trend > Tree-lined avenue Holy 1470 -- 1407,8 > 01418-903 São Paulo, SP, Brazil > Tel + 5511 3266.6253 > Mob + 55118181.1464 > > > -----M!
 ensagem original > Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] command post nome of > Presidency Internaut > Shipment command post: second-feira, 8 of novembro of 2010 22:43 > For: Jose Ovid Salgueiro A.; cveraq at gmail.com; ' Andrés Piazzá; > lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Assunto: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Voting Director AT Large > > Dear Jose Ovid: Your email has made me reflect on some subjects > that I create must of being high-priority at the time of entering to raise to us > support to some person to enter to board by the users. > > Entiendo that to that we give our endorsement him it must ofbeing a person with > a fort loop with the end users of Internet. > Must know in clearly that its function is to represent the users firmly > and in freedom of action, with the only pressure of knowing itself responsible for > to express opinions a!
 nd positions that respect them point ofview which they are spi!
 lled > d
ifferent the THIN ones. > I am convinced that the work and the decisions that are taken in ALAC and in > the THIN ones on the part of the users doubtlessly benefit to > organization, I believe that to understand that what becomesfor benefit of > usuary is against ICANN, puts in a place incomodo to us e very > undesirable. > > Sigo insisting like the first day that our organization entrance a > ICANN, that I inhale to a cuatripartito and egalitarian Co-government (companies, > usuary, academic sectors and governments), but I am not foolish and also me > seems important east first passage that they are > 1 voice against 22 or 23, since the important thing of that voice is that it can modify > some position, can contribute with a glance of "user" the diverse ones > forms to see the "World of Internet", mainly the one of the Names and Numbers > of Dominion, and also that can without doubt do that others to its side > also accompanies that same position. > > I do not understand b!
 ut that we are voting. > Will be perhaps that we are voting the entrance of a person who is not going to have > in account our vision, nor the necessities of the users? if it is thus it stops > that we would vote it? > We would be in that line of thought choosing to our twig? > > On the other hand I ask myself on this interchange of mails that is had > happened in the list. > was no sufficient time so that can be presented/displayed the candidates, No > was also a commission that I evaluate to those who appeared? > Is good for the institucionalidad of ICANN that these three candidates > presents/displays untimely and by outside the evaluation commission? (I create > to understand that thus it was but is thus I request excuses) With respect and cordiality > Sergio Saline I carry > > Original Message > > From: "Jose Ovid Salgueiro A."<jsalgueiro at cantv.net> > To: "' Internautá Presidency"<presidencia at internauta.org.ar>; > <cveraq at gmail.com>; "' Andrés Piazzá"<andrespiazza at g!
 mail.com>; > <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> !
 > Cc:<la
c-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 11:47 A.M. > Subject: RE: [ lac-discuss-is ] Voting Director AT Large > > > Tenemos to be clear in a thing, the cause that is a Director > designated by the users does not mean at all that it is there stops > to protect to us or to benefit to us. According to the ICANN statutes the directors > is there for making the decisions that benefit the organization. > > Even though the designated director had interest in favoring the users > (against the statutory forecasts), is single a vote of 22 or 23. > > Said this, wanted to mention both with respect to candidates who are > asked for the support of the THIN one to be postulated, noteven stops > to support them, that if it comes I am in agreement with Adrián as far as > qualifications of Avri Doria, shines to me outside place toask for support in one > community which never it took care of and with that never it interacted, to difference > of JJ Subrenat tha!
 t if it always supported it and it interacted with her. > > We were few the members of the THIN one that we interacted with these people and > for that reason I believe that feedback is important east. > > > > > Jose Ovid Salgueiro A. > salgueiro.jo at gmail.com > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org > >

--
<b>Sergio Saline I carry
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar
skype:internautaargentina