[lac-discuss-en] effective mechanisms of participation

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:58:49 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: effective mechanisms of participation
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Apparently finished the initial reason that it motivates the discussion, that was
position on the request of support presented/displayed by several candidates,
enfrio the interchange of opinions.

I proposed to settle down mechanisms to foment the participation and the subject
even is slope to work it, I believe that it must begin with one
motivation from our representatives and not to wait for proximatakes from
decisions so that a momentaneo interest arises again to motivate (or
to demotivate) the participation of many in these instances.

I reiterate that we can contribute in an organized work group to motivate
the permanent work.

Carlos Side
ISOC Ecuador

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/143e7e833f.html