[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: work group Raiz Zone

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jul 20 08:00:59 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: work group Raiz Zone
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear companions of Lacralo;
without a doubt some that the subject of Zone Root is very technician and most of
things escape to the understanding of the end user, but this has served to me
in order to know enough this subject and I am going to share itwith you.
Therefore our group will not be able, of this time and until the 31/07, to make
no contribution from the end users to the 3 organisms that are
ordered of this subject.
Although I have found several pages and other they have been recommended me by
very interesting members of the list and I try to make a summary stops
to share it with you.
On the other hand I am making a rise of opinions here in
Brazil, about the 2 questions that I sent to them in my first message:
* How they are going to affect to the End users of our respective ones
countries the introduction of nGTLD

* And in what it is going to benefit or to harm the change of the IPv4 for
IPv6
Although the 2 subjects are things already decided, they are being very
interesting the answers that I am obtaining ytambién of this them
I promise a summary.
He would be interesting which you they the same do in paises and to join all
the information.
I wait its commentaries and helps!
Greetings to all.
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
Brazil Internaut

  _____

Of: sylvia-internautabrasil [ mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org ]
Shipment command post: sixth-feira, 17 of julho of 2009 11:06
It stops: ' lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org'
Assunto: work group Raiz Zone

Dear companions of Lacralo;

In the teleconferencing of we yesterday were in agreement to form groups of
work on the opened subjects to discussion.

One of the subjects that are open to commentaries in ICANN until the 31 of
2009 July, is Studies on Raiz Zone.

The Meeting of ICANN asked for the Consultative Commission of system of servers
root (RSSAC), to the Consultative Commission of security and stability (SNCC), and
to the personnel of the ICANN to study the potential impact on
stability of the zone root that arises when the address registers
IPv6, IDN superior level names, new dominions of first level, and
new registries of support to the DNS security are added to thezone of
root.

Without a doubt that all these changes will produce a global effect on
operations of zone by roots. In answer to the request of the Meeting, these
organisms formed a group of direction and organization of a study
trim. The reach of this study includes all the aspects of
operations of zone root. By Zone root of operations it is understood all
aspects of the zone root of production of data, compilation, publication a
the servers root, etc.

Being a subject very technician, that he escapes to my condition of end user, me
I will occupy, like me has suggested it Jorge Amodio, to determine the effect that
it is going to produce in the end user of Internet these subjects.

We in Lacralo are forming a group to see this subject of the side
of the end user. I hope that they accompany to me in this arduous task and ours
region can contribute its grain of sand to these so complex subjects. Those that
be interested in participating please make contact with enemy with me:
<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

.

Some of the things that we would have to find out would be:

* How they are going to affect to the End users of our respective ones
countries the introduction of nGTLD

* And in what it is going to benefit or to harm the change of the IPv4 for
IPv6

* I wait its commentaries

*

Greetings,