=?iso-8859-1?q?EL_RESUMIR_HOY=Á_Discusi=F3n_del = =?iso-8859-1?q?_informe_final_de_IRT_-_UTC_4June_1400_=5D =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:56:41 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?EL_RESUMIR_HOY=Á_Discusi=F3n_del = =?iso-8859-1?q?_informe_final_de_IRT_-_UTC_4June_1400_=5D =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Hi Dev, could not be in that teleconference. Some of you there are able to?
 (I could not attend this teleconferences. Somebody of this list could)

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO
> Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 06:23:13 -0700 > From: admin at ttcsweb.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC:  > Subject: SUMMARIZING TODAY: Discussion of the closing report of IRT - UTC 4June 1400 ] >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] >  >  > Subject: SUMMARIZING TODAY: Discussion of the closing reportof IRT - UTC 4June 1400 ] > Of: admin at ttcsweb.org >  > a reminder of the session of information of today via ALAC-Anuncia the list that it sends.  >   > Revealing T  >   > Original Message  > Subject: [ ALAC-Anuncie ] SUMMARIZING TODAY: Discussion of the closing report of IRT   > - UTC 4June 1400  > Date: Thu, The 04 Of June 2009 14:56:39 Of +0200  > Of: En-Grande Personnel <staff at atlarge.icann.org>  >: En-Grandes Warnings <alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>,   > gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org  >   >   >   > Wanted All,  >   > Valide please this calm reminder of the essostenido report that today with   > members of the equipment of the recommendation !
 of the putting in practice (IRT) to discuss   > Closing report of IRT in a teleconferencing today, Thursday,the 4 of of June in 14:00   > the UTC the members of IRT will review the registered tradename identified five   > the protection publishes, specifically the five supplies of the priority of:  >   > - the protected clearing house of the IP, marks global enumerate and the associate rights  > the mechanisms of the protection, and estandardizado pre-send the protection of the rights  > mechanisms;  > - Uniform Fast System Of the Suspension ("URS");  > - mechanisms of the resolution of the conflict of the delegation of the post in the superior level;  > - requisite of the WHOIS for new TLDs; and  > - use of the algorithm in the overhaul of the confusion of the chain during the initial evaluation.  >   > the participants will be able to hook to a discussion of theproposal  > solutions to these editings according to the needed thing inthe informefinal of IRT.  >   > Details !
 of this session of information, including the agenda, presenta!
 tion, ma
rinates  > Conecte the connection, and the information of the participation is available here:  > https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?discussion_on_the_final_implementation_recommendation_team_irt_report  >   > the call to program by 60 minutes. Interpretation in the franc and   > IS will be available in this call. If you wanted to request a   > the dial-out, informs please to theEn-Grande personnel in staff at atlarge.icann.org.  >   > the personnel has chosen the hour and the date between of those provided fence   > the representatives of IRT to make sure that the community had as much advance   > warning as it is possible, and because we know that there isconsiderable   > interest of community in the result of the members of IRT yde the that Community   > will benefit from the report in the sketch of its commentaries.  >   > additional Information on editings overarching of prioridadde IRT and   > the present report of sketch IRT is available in:  > http://www.ican!
 n.org/en/announcements/announcement-2âpr09-en.htm  >   >   > Respect,  >   > Ashton-Ciervo Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger,Gisella   > Gruber-Blanco, Marie-Helene Bouchoms  > Personal En-Grande of ICANN  > email: staff at atlarge.icann.org  >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/a8680eà'8.html > --]] >  >  >

See how Windows&reg; connects the people, information, and fun that plows part of your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/43e48f9166.html