[lac-discuss-en] Paul Twomey in the Congress of the United States

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Mon Jun 8 17:12:31 CDT 2009

It might interest our colleagues to go directly to the NTIA webpage to
read the actual comments. Unfortunately, they are all in English.

Go to http://www.ntia.doc.gov/comments/2009/dnstransition/

Some very powerful interests are for prolonging the JPA.  And if you
are a student of U.S. politics - and I mean the hardball variety - and
in favour of ending JPA, they are hitting all the right notes.  You
should be concerned.

Carlton Samuels
The University of the West Indies