=?iso-8859-1?q?EL_RESUMIR_HOY=Á_Discusi=F3n_del = =?iso-8859-1?q?_informe_final_de_IRT_-_UTC_4June_1400_=5D =

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Thu Jun 4 22:01:47 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?EL_RESUMIR_HOY=Á_Discusi=F3n_del = =?iso-8859-1?q?_informe_final_de_IRT_-_UTC_4June_1400_=5D =
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
> not lamentably by labor questions I have not been able to attend and I am
like your Andrés with desires of interiorizar to me, please ifsomebody
of the assistants it can send a summary of this teleconferencing, thanks

houses cristian

cetic-ajb

> Hi

Dev, could not be in that teleconference. Some of you there areable to?
> (I could not attend this teleconferences. Somebody of this list could)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Andrés Piazza
> President of LACRALO
>

> > Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 06:23:13 -0700
> > From: admin at ttcsweb.org
> > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> > CC:
> > Subject: SUMMARIZING TODAY: Discussion of the closing report of IRT -
UTC 4June 1400 ]

Of: admin at ttcsweb.org

> > a reminder of the session of today information
via ALAC-Anuncia the list
> > that it sends.
> >
> > Revealing T

Of June 2009 14:56:39

Of +0200

Of: En-Grande Personnel <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> &gt;: En-Grandes Warnings <alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>,
> &gt; gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt; Wanted All,
> &gt;
> &gt; Valide please this calm reminder of the essostenido reportthat
today
> &gt; with
> &gt; members of the equipment of the recommendation of the putting in
practice (IRT) stops
> &gt; to discuss
> &gt; Closing report of IRT in a teleconferencing today, Thursday, the 4 of of
June in
> &gt; 14:00
> &gt; the UTC the members of IRT will review the registered tradename
identified five
> &gt; the protection publishes, specifically the five supplies
of the priority of:
> &gt;
> &gt; - the clearing house of the IP, the marks global
prote'ge'es enumerate and
> &gt; right associated
> &gt; the mechanisms of the protection, and estandardizado pre-sends
protection of
> &gt; the rights
> &gt; mechanisms;
> &gt; - Uniform Fast System

Of the Suspension ("URS");
> &gt; - mechanisms of the resolution of the conflict of
delegation of the post in
> &gt; superior level;
> &gt; - requisite of the WHOIS for new TLDs; and
> &gt; - use of the algorithm in the overhaul of the confusion of
chain during
> &gt; initial evaluation.
> &gt;
> &gt; the participants will be able to hook to a discussion of
proposal
> &gt; solutions to these editings according to the needed thing in
informefinal of IRT.
> &gt;
> &gt;

Details of this session of information, including the agenda,
presentation,
> &gt; marinates
> &gt; Conecte the connection, and the information of
participation is available
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?discussion_on_the_final_implementation_recommendation_team_irt_report
> &gt;
> &gt; the call to program by 60 minutes. Interpretation in the franc
and
> &gt; IS will be available in this call. If you wanted to
request a
> &gt; the dial-out, informs please to theEn-Grande personnel in
> &gt; staff at atlarge.icann.org.
> &gt;
> &gt; the personnel has chosen the hour and the date between ofthose
provided it surrounds
> &gt; the representatives of IRT to make sure that the community had
as much
> &gt; advance
> &gt; warning as it is possible, and because we know that thereis considerable
> &gt; interest of community in the result of the members of IRTyde
that
> &gt; Community
> &gt; will benefit from the report in the sketch of its commentaries.
> &gt;
> &gt; additional Information on editings overarching of
prioridadde IRT and
> &gt; the present report of sketch IRT is available in:
> &gt; http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2âpr09-en.htm
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt; Respect,
> &gt;
> &gt; Ashton-Ciervo

Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella