[lac-discuss-en] ICANN Responde questions

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:37:12 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: ICANN Responde questions
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

(English Below)

Considered,

As some remember, ICANN established a "Ballot box of Questions Online" (Online Question Box) in the meeting of Mexico.

Different questions were made on thematic:

- ICANN as organization (26 questions).

- Registrars - RAA (23).

- Guide for interested in New GTLDs (19).

- Public Participation (6).

- IDNs/Fast Track (6).

- Transparency and Surrender of Accounts (2).

- Others (14).

ICANN provides answers (so far only in English) through this Link http://www.icann.org/en/participate/mexico-City-public-forum-response.html

Although NOBODY pertaining one to this list made questions, ifthere are questions from members of other Thin ones and Individual Users of our region.

This information and the one that ICANN provides in other similar processes it is very important to consider in general and, in individual, we will have to consider it at the time of consolidating the LACRALO AGENDA (one remembers to them that this presidency is receptive of contributions on the LACRALO AGENDA until day 30 of April).

Warm Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO

(English)

Dear All,

ICANN publishes to Response and Summary to the "Online Question Box" from Mexico Meeting.

Available All the neccesary information is in english following this Link:

http://www.icann.org/en/participate/mexico-City-public-forum-response.html

This information, and the one that ICANN would provide in other similar process is concerns to be considered, in general. But particularly we have to take in account in order to develop the LACRALO AGENDA (to remember that the LACRALO Chair is receiving all the contributions in order to form that until AGENDA April 30th).

Warm Regards,

Andrés Piazza
LACRALO Chair President

Stay up to dates on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Live Windows
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119462413/direct/01/

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/e0f66ca2a5.html