[lac-discuss-en] FW: LACRALO AGENDA

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:37:32 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: FW: LACRALO AGENDA
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Friends of LACRALO. them envio some links that can serve to armto our agenda and plan of work for the future immediate.

Most important he is than the members of the region can also identify those questions within the ICANN AGENDA and outside, to conform our own agenda.

Some ítems of which they are possible to be nourished are:

"Present Subjects" in the Web of AT Large: http://www.atlarge.icann.org/issues

Web site of ICANN - Policy and Policy update: http://www.icann.org/en/topics/policy

Web site of ICANN - Policy "Key Activities" http://www.icann.org/en/policy

AT Large Policy Working Groups: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_policy_working_groups

And to that to add to which Andrés said about the forums of Policy of each RIR, in our case, the Forum of Policy of LACNIC.

Let us begin to make contributions, we cannot delay but our work in the region! Ademas Jose Ovid and who writes to them needs Yours input to transfer it in ALAC. a hug to all.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirreabogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
* 54-351-424-2123/423-5423
to www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar
http://ar.ageiadensi.org

Querés to know how is going to be the climate tomorrow? Ingresá now to MSN
http://tiempo.ar.msn.com/

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/d567e058aa.html