[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO presidency

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Mon Mar 23 18:00:06 CDT 2009

Dear Sylvia:
I'm afraid this pronouncement gives me great concern that you will be
situated to represent ALL of LACRALO on the ALAC.  For this instance alone,
I shall give you the benefit of my doubt and ascribe what you say as simple
ignorance of the process and not a result of your fraternal relationship to
Internauta Argentina and Sergio Salinas Porto.   I trust this hope I have is
not betrayed.

Please read the outline of the election process as I described to another of
your partisans Cristian Casas and which I earlier committed to this list.  I
see Jacqueline Morris, lately the ALAC Chair, has also attempted to set you
straight. If you still don't understand, I am certain Nick Ashton-Hart or
any other member of his team would be willing to go over it with you.

I would highly recommend that before you assume your ALAC responsibilities,
you become more familiar with the rules governing LACRALO and how they
empower your action as a member of ALAC. I will tell you from observation
its a tight ship thats run up that way.  And as our LACRALO representative,
I would personally not wish for you to be disadvantaged in this way.

Kindest regards,
Carlton