[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO presidency

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:37:11 CDT 2009

Dear Sylvia.

As Carlton said, your pronouncement gives me a great concern about your future like LACRALO representative in ALAC.

Because in our charge is necessary to have present that we represent all ALS´s and for this reason we need to be objectives.

I hope you can clarify your mind and this only be a disgraceful mistake.

Regards

Carlos Dionisio Aguirreabogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423
www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar
http://ar.ageiadensi.org