[lac-discuss-en] Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC meeting - 24Mar09

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Mar 20 15:06:24 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC meeting - 24Mar09
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear friends:
As Andrés says well, this is a little while very difficult for all and in
special for Andrés that I understand that it must be in favor very bad of this
situation after Mexico and I celebrate that it finds taken by the good way from
to begin to work like secretary of our Thin... ahead Andrés! that
you will play a good role like our secretary and this it is thecorrect way that
we must take all, this is an example of civilidad and respect to
institutions!

Without damage of the confusion that generated respect to the results of
the selection during the assembly of Mexico and an assumption count and or addition
and or modification of the sovereign decisions of the General Assembly, without
intervention nor control of any of the interested ones, adding
exchange vote that the result.

Circumstance this that must be showed in previous assembly a
my aclamation, but considering that belonged to a group of votes
granted by being able, empowerings of doubtful you validate byvirtue of defects
formal and material of verification at first (never they were
these powers, nor were control of the veracity and existence of
same and of its quality and extension) and added to this the allegation of
negligence of the agent chief executive at the time of the vote, and the preclusión generated by
the fulfilled and ratified acts, against a presidency that hasbeen
recognized by the same agent chief executive. Who developed tasks of
control, that attended meetings recognizing the exercise of this
presidency. Presidency in which I have been put in functions.

By all it I ratify that it will continue in its exercise and that I will exert
legal actions that by right correspond to defend the democracy,
the institutions and to prevent that the exercise of my obligations is
prevented, like thus also defending the space that the users of
Internet we have gained within ICANN, if this thus did not do it,
it would be left antecedent one a very badly that would make be in danger management transparency
of our dear ICANN.

I invite to all to add itself to the work and I summon them to all themembers
of the LACRALO to begin to atrabajar within each one of the commissions that
opportunely they registered in Mexico.

A strong hug to all.

Sergio Saline I carry

President

LACRALO

2009/3/20 Andres Piazza <andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com>
> > Dear Miembros of LACRALO: > > > > Entiendo that we are before a situation in where some of > our colleagues feel malaise. And in individual I understand the bitter one > situation that are called on to him to live to Sergio, to whom I consider and respect personally > and by its commitment, as it already mentioned it in many opportunities. > > > > Nevertheless, the ALAC agenda also continues and the commitments. And > LACRALO is in perfect position to also continue with ours tohave > like region, that is to be to the height of the circumstances. > > > > This mail arrives today at the public list of ALAC and in the next one > ALAC teleconferencing our representatives Carlos and Jose Ovid will have > to vote. It would be an important opportunity so that they go with instructions by > part of this assembly. > > > > and is a pleasure, we do not lose of Vista that, to be able to count on translations > for the Document "Travel Comment". Reason why they can look for the docume!
 nt in > the language that wishes underneath following links. > > > > Sigamos in search of this class of advances! > > > > Also we have an agenda and priorities in which we come working > from the meeting of Mexico, like the division in work parties, > consolidation of such, etc. They are subjects that will deserve their processing in > brief. > > > > Greetings for all, waiting for its commentaries. > > > > > Andrés Piazza > > > > > &gt; original -----Mensaje > &gt; Of: alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; [ mailto:alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] In name ofAlan > Greenberg > &gt; Sent: Friday, 20 of March of 2009 02:12 a.m. > &gt; For: ALAC Working List > &gt; Subject: [ ALAC ] Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC > &gt; meeting - 24Mar09 > &gt; Importance: Discharge > &gt; > &gt; Ace discussed in Mexico City, ICANN is in the process of developing > &gt; its 2009-2010 Travel Procedure and Budget, and it was felt important > &gt; for the ALAC t!
 o quickly identify its needs and formally submit them to > &gt!
 ; ICANN.
 _______________ > for Color coding safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you tosuspicious > email. > > http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_safety_112008 > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6901adc18a.html