[lac-discuss-en] Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC meeting - 24Mar09

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:28:16 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC meeting - 24Mar09
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Sergio.

It is going to be the last time that publicly refers this conflict to me which, reason why I see, you try to perpetuate.

Nonalive no dificil moment, but on the contrary, my enthusiasm to workis exactly product of the motivation that to me the confidence and recognition of my pairs produce, among them what it happened to me in the meeting of Mexico.

My reference towards vos was the possible form most benevolent that itexisted to try to be comprehensive towards the attitude that you are having, of the infundadas acusasiones that publicly you have spilled (confabulación, plot, authoritarianism, robbery, on the part of the Staff of ICANN, members of this Assembly and my person. But most unacceptable of everything: To scorn the work of organizations like mine, and other ALS´s). It tried to attribute it to the dificil momentthat is called on you not to take the reading corresponding.

And not to have to change to my opinion yours who, until recently, wasvery good.

The proclamation of my victory soon of the definitive count is not fraudulent (if you consider the opposite and you have tests, you can use the mechanisms that the internal laws of international ICANN and confer), but Official.

I have been proclaimed in the day of yesterday and in today I have listened to the recording of the voting. 10 ALS´s voted by me, 8 by vos and 4 abstained. The vote of DevNet counts as anyone of the othersand would be unacceptable to prevail to this ALS of its right to vote by an incomplete information in the provisory count. Also they are to your disposition the lists with the calculated percentage and the powers sent by the ALS in the LACRALO list so that you can see them, powers whose validity was not put in doubt in the Assembly.

It is easy to raise to the flag of the respect by the institutions andthe democracy in the victory. The problem is when in these institutions in his decisions they do not reflect the individual will of one. The good faith imposes to act since I at his moment did. If there are doubts on a result or a fact, to make the expositions corresponding of a way that does not obstruct the institutions and thecontinuity of the work is what it prevails.

Thus I did, accepting the position of Secretariat, and continuing withthe work, that is WHAT TRUELY IT MATTERS! and making plenary sessions and deprived with you, deciding and consensuando. But at the same time, the behavior of Carlos Aguirre who also represents my association, was absolutely healthful for the assembly. It sent an electronic mail to make sure of the results. The operative delay in giving a definitive scrutiny on the part of the Staff does not comprise, as you insist on alleging, of the stupidity mine nor of my ALS.

Now it touches to vos.

Tenés that to contribute much, your companions of route also. I do not believe that the position of President, to whom she honors to me to assume, is the only form to make those contributions. Nevertheless,I am going it to exert by respect to the 10 associations that emitted their vote by me and so that I believe in the work which I come doing and that I can make.

The panorama is clear and is 2 options. Or entendés or querés not tounderstand. I hope that one is first, but no longer I animate myself to do public declarations weighing your aptitudes since it did it in the past.

I am not going to return to pronounce to me on the individual in this list. There is much work to do, I hope we do not forget that.

Greetings

Andrés Piazza

LACRALO PRESIDENT

.