[lac-discuss-en] Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC meeting - 24Mar09

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:28:24 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC meeting - 24Mar09
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Miembros of LACRALO:

I understand that we are before a situation in where some of our colleagues feel malaise. And in individual I understand the bitter situation that is called on to him to live to Sergio, to whom I personally consider and respect and by its commitment, as it already mentioned it in many opportunities.

Nevertheless, the ALAC agenda also continues and the commitments. And LACRALO is in perfect position to also continue with ours to have likeregion, that is to be to the height of the circumstances.

This mail arrives today at the public list of ALAC and in the next teleconferencing of ALAC our representatives Carlos and Jose Ovid willhave to vote. It would be an important opportunity so that they go with instructions on the part of this assembly.

And it is a pleasure, we do not lose of Vista that, to be able to count on translations for the Document "Travel Comment". Reason why they can look for the document in the language that wishes underneath following links.

Let us follow in search of this class of advances!

Also we have an agenda and priorities in which we come working from the meeting of Mexico, like the division in work parties, the consolidation of such, etc. They are subjects that will deserve their processing shortly.

Greetings for all, waiting for its commentaries.

Andrés Piazza
> original -----Mensaje > Of: alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] In name of Alan Greenberg > Envoy: Friday, 20 of March of 2009 02:12 a.m. > For: ALAC Working List > Subject: [ ALAC ] Draft statement on travel funding for approval AT ALAC > meeting - 24Mar09 > Importance: Discharge >  > Ace discussed in Mexico City, ICANN is in the process of developing  > its 2009-2010 Travel Procedure and Budget, and it was felt important  > for the ALAC to quickly identify its needs and formally submit them to > ICANN. >  > The draft document is attached in both pdf and WORD format. >  > Please take to whatever actions plows necessary to be able to votes on this  > important measure AT next week's meeting. You may forward certainly  > it to your THIN lists if appropriate. >  > Although I a.m. sure they plows not very good, I have provided machine  > translations for: > French - http://alangreenberg.org/ICANN/Travel-F.htm and > Spanish: h!
 ttp://alangreenberg.org/ICANN/Travel-S.htm. >  > Regards, Alan >  > nonvirus found in this incoming message. > Checked by AVG.  > Version: 7.5.557/Virus Database: 270.11.21/2014 - Release Date: 20/03/2009 > 06:59 a.m. >  >  >  > nonvirus found in this outgoing message. > Checked by AVG.  > Version: 7.5.557/Virus Database: 270.11.21/2014 - Release Date: 20/03/2009 > 06:59 a.m. >  >

For color coding safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email.

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/900f063986.html