[lac-discuss-en] change of Argentine guard

ssr at laneta.apc.org ssr at laneta.apc.org
Wed Mar 4 10:55:31 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: change of Argentine guard
From: ssr at laneta.apc.org

Dear Carlos,

I recognize that the selection of Sergio represents a change ofguard
for the Argentine equipment to the control of the LACRALO. Simultaneously, it generates risks
before the complexity of problematic emergent (new gTLDs, non
commercial advisory group, etc.), by the evident inexperience of Sergio
in the matter and its limitations with the English imperial language.

But I imagine that vos and your colleagues will support with the enthusiasm and
the sagacious vision of always.

It is happened to me that vos and Carleton must receive ICAAN honoraria stops
to advise to LACRALO in legal subjects and technical digitalises to future.
There is way to negotiate this?

I returned to house of the long day of yesterday thinking that the enormous contradiction
between willful actions in defense of users it hits the succulent one
business of the recorders and its contributions to the ICAAN patrimony....

a hug,

Scott R

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/049799dd50.html