[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?reunion_ma=F1ana_a_las_9 =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Mar 4 00:05:45 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?reunion_ma=F1ana_a_las_9 =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear compañeros/as: Tomorrow to 9 in the morning there will bea meeting of
ALAC in the Sheraton hotel, is necessary that all we are present
without exception, the subject to treat is the presentation of the "Closing report of
Work group of ALAC on the ALAC improvements ", is why I have tohim
ask the personnel of the hotel that has the service of awakener, to
7.45 so that they can you be in the meeting on time, passed theevent
of ALAC, to 10,30 hs o'clock, began the work meeting
ampliatoria of our AG, where we will work on four axes:

IDN

GNSO

IPV6

New gtld

You also can propose other subjects if therefore they understand it advisable

Warm greetings

Sergio

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/50721e52f3.html