[lac-discuss-en] Twitter and the Users Voice

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Mar 3 19:47:10 CST 2009

Hi Everyone
Please, please, do remember to  only send ENGLISH emails to the EN list
and ESPANOL emails  to the ES list - the system gets really garbled when
it tries to translate English into English as if it were Spanish and vv
- And we all know that automatic translation is already bad enough...
Hope you are all having a great and productive time in Mexico - the
remote participation via Adobe Connect was so difficult to follow I had
no idea what was going on in the room so I gave up.
Thanks
Jacqueline