[lac-discuss-en] Twitter and the Users Voice

lhinds at gol.net.gy lhinds at gol.net.gy
Tue Mar 3 15:30:02 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Twitter and the Users Voice
From: lhinds at gol.net.gy

I have always felt that the most of LACRALO do not make the connection
Access between to their uses of and to the Internet and the policies of ICANN.
This is dwells than likely the reason why there is under little participation.
Certainly in the Caribbean the people who pay persistent attention the
policies of ICANN plows in the minority, and to tiny one AT that. We have to
find to way to show (in plain language) how the policies of ICANN affect
positively or negatively management and Access to the Internet from to Latin
American/Caribbean perspective.

My two cents

Send