[lac-discuss-en] Financing Icann Mexico

carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Jan 9 16:49:55 EST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Financing Icann Mexico
From: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm

There plows lots of information that you might be missing underI would suggest
you go to the ICANN AT-Large website and catch up. Some of the information
is not translated able but I think you would be to follow it.

In short, ICANN will fund one (1) person from each ALS. The completionof
the surveys is being used ace an indication that you will attend AND
participate.

Invitation to completes the surveys were sent to the INDIVIDUAL and email
ADDRESS listed main ace * contact * on the ALS application by Nick Ashton
Hart. If you did not receive it then one of three things couldhave
occurred 1) The contact information was incorrectly transcribed by Nick 2)
You plows not the official contact for your organisation 3) Your email service
may be filtering mail from mail Nick and calling it junk.

If it is # 1, Staff will audit and respond. If numbers 2 & 3, you, the
individual, must take action to fix.

Kind regards,
Carlton

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/4dae1c6691.html