[lac-discuss-en] Financiamiento Icann Mexico

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Jan 9 16:49:20 EST 2009

There are lots of information that you might be missing so I would suggest
you go to the ICANN At-Large website and catch up.  Some of the information
is not translated but I think you would be able to follow it.

In short, ICANN will fund one (1) person from each ALS.  The completion of
the surveys is being used as an indication that you will attend AND
participate.

Invitation to complete the surveys were sent to the INDIVIDUAL and EMAIL
ADDRESS listed as *principal contact* on the ALS application by Nick Ashton
Hart.  If you did not receive it then one of three things could have
occurred 1) The contact information was incorrectly transcribed by Nick 2)
You are not the official contact for your organisation 3) Your email service
may be filtering mail from Nick and calling it junk mail.

If it is #1, Staff will audit and respond.  If numbers 2 & 3, you, the
individual, must take action to fix.

Kind regards,
Carlton