[lac-discuss-en] Urgent - Authorised Representative for ICT Society of Trinidad and Tobago

Rabindra Jaggernauth rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt
Sun Jan 11 12:45:53 EST 2009

To Whom It May Concern

I am trying to determine whether I am the Authorised Representative for the ALS- ICTS of Trinidad and Tobago.  As far as I am aware, I am the Authorised Representative and have been participating on the monthly teleconference calls.  If I am not please make the necessary changes so that I can complete the 2nd survey, and let me know what prerequisites are required for attending the Mexico Summit.  The Authorised Representative for ICTS is Rabindra Jaggernauth, immediate Past President of ICTS, email rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt

Regards

Rabindra Danny Jaggernauth
Managing Director
Esprit Consultants Limited
10 Cipriani Boulevard
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
W:    868-627-8544 ext. 22
F:      868-627-9038 ext. 29
H:     868-637-2453
M:    868-680-2479
Email:  rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt

DISCLAIMER
This email (including attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL.  Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  It you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies.  Your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

I am not liable for the incomplete transmission of this message nor any delay in its receipt and do not guarantee the confidentiality or reliability of electronic communications or that this communication is free of viruses, inteceptions and interference.