[LAC-Discuss] discuplen mi ignorancia

presidente at internauta.org.ar presidente at internauta.org.ar
Tue Oct 2 11:33:01 EDT 2007

-------> [ENGLISH] AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION NOT REVISED FROM THE ORIGINAL MILTILINGUAL

Dear Sebastián:

Paraphrasing the Argentine writer Jorge Luís Borges... Excuse my
ignorancia!!!... but I do not understand... that registered ALS
belongs Mrs. Vanda Scartezini?????

In Internaut we are convinced that the Chairman must be chosen between
our pairs (Registered ALS) chosen democratically in different the THIN
ones. Moan not to be in this opportunity in agreement with vos.

Warm Greetings

Sergio Saline I carry President Association Internaut to
http://www.internauta.org.ar to presidente at internauta.org.ar