[EURO-Discuss] IMPORTANT: Upcoming changes and EURALO nominations

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Mon May 11 16:31:03 UTC 2015

Dear Wolf,

Thank you very much for your letter and thank you very-very much for not
ignoring my first letter to EURALO Board list with the nomination of
Sebastien.

In case you did not receive my second letter to  EURALO Board list I would
like to cite it here:

I would like also to draw your attention to the absence of gender and
regional balance in this list. Do I understand in the right way, that we
have to elect two EURALO officers? If yes, I fully support  Olivier as a
Chair, and I propose Plamena Popova as a second officer.

May 9 (2 days ago)

Nevertheless, I see Plamena name here:

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2015+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments

May I ask who nominated Plamena for EURALO Secretariat?

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,
Oksana