[EURO-Discuss] IMPORTANT: Upcoming changes and EURALO nominations

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Mon May 11 14:16:47 UTC 2015

Dear Wolf,

I would be glad to support the proposed nominations, which all concern able and dedicated candidates.

As a remark for the future, may I add a suggestion: even if "the tasks are demanding", and even if "finding people from our community to step in" is difficult, the internal process would be even better, and even fairer, by
- issuing an open call for candidates for the various positions (with a deadline),
- calling a vote on each position.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.