[EURO-Discuss] Welcome to At-Large!

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Feb 11 21:36:11 UTC 2013

Thanks for the clarification, Veni -- was wondering already whether Bulgaria has the most modern "rugby" teams or league dealing with Internet governance? But good to bring us in touch with Plamena Popova "the right person at UniBIT" --
welcome Plamena at the EURALO community as well!

Kind regards,
Wolf