[EURO-Discuss] FW: Welcome to At-Large!

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:04:02 UTC 2013

I guess, I didn't send this though EURALO mailing list.

Best

Siranush
Armenia

From: siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
To: ocl at gih.com; staff at atlarge.icann.org
CC: h.raiche at internode.on.net; fouadbajwa at gmail.com; yjpark21 at gmail.com
Subject: RE: Welcome to At-Large!
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:58:45 +0000

Dear At Large staff and ALAC community members,

Thank you for certifying the Armenian Association for the Disabled “PYUNIC” as a new ALS. This is a new step forward for the organization itself. Being as an individual member both in APRALO and EURALO for several years, I hope that now I can bring to this community even more, especially the voices of disabled internet users, for whom just getting online is already a struggle.

I would like to thank Olivier, Cheryl, Wolf, Oksana,
 the staff and many, many people in this community, who helped me during
 past years to become a member of such a wonderful family and and for your continuous support.

I will continue for sure to be an active individual member within EURALO as well, thus you have no other choice, but keep me:)))

Once again, thank you very much and looking forward to new achievements for the internet users community.

Best

Siranush
Armenia