[EURO-Discuss] Welcome to At-Large!

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Feb 11 19:31:38 UTC 2013

Ops - sorry. As my signature says - spelling mistakes are due to the
smart phone....
I meant, of course, the "right" person, not the rugby one :)

v.

--

Best,
Veni Markovski

The opinions expressed above are those of the
author, not of any organizations, associated
with or related to him in any given way.