[EURO-Discuss] EURODIG / EURALO GA Hotels

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 19 12:31:26 UTC 2011

Hello all,

as discussed on the EURALO conference call earlier this week, our EURALO
General Assembly (GA) is taking place next week on Sunday 29th May 2011.
It was mentioned that someone had enquired with the Palace Hotel, the
hotel in which Wolf is staying, and was told that the hotel waq fully
booked. Actually, if you enquire directly with the hotel, you are indeed
told it is fully booked because they are holding rooms until the end of
this week, for the EURODIG people.
This means that you need to book through the EURODIG Web Site - which
also allows you to have the special rate of 59 Euros a night B&B.
http://www.eurodig.rs/en/accommodation

Book using the big blue "RESERVATION" button. Book as soon as possible
because it looks as though by the end of this week, they'll re-open
reservations to the general public. I have just booked yesterday and
received confirmation for the Hotel Palace today.

I hope this helps,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD