[EURO-Discuss] Draft of EURALO brochure for outreach – to be discussed today

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 20 05:58:33 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I take the opportunity to remind you about our monthly call today/this afternoon at 17:00 CEST (Geneva-Berlin time).

Together with Heidi we drafted a brochure/flyer for EURALO to be used at any further outreach activities. As this issue is part of our today’s Agenda, please have a look on it and let us know your remarks and comments  at the call. Hear you later (as many as possible of you ;-),

best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87